Top 5 Fertility Herbs for Women Over 402 min read
The journey of pregnancy
The journey of pregnancy is looked as an arduous, long process. The very thought or decision of having a child is filled with joy and wonder but if infertility comes into the picture it can burden a woman with feelings of depression and stress. Often the road to pregnancy can be hard and long. Modern fertility treatments are at times complicated and are also expensive. However with natural remedies one can keep their worries at bay as these are making huge leaps in popularity owing to the success over the last couple of years.
Nearly all cultures have a tradition of using natural herbs for boosting fertility. Alternative and herbal therapy for infertility makes use of seeds of plants, berries, flowers, stems, roots, leaves and bark. Let us understand these one by one.
Top 5 fertility herbs for women over 40
1. Oat straw: This is an excellent nourishing herb that helps in promoting a healthy endocrine system that is accountable for hormone production, particularly progesterone and estrogen. For best results it must be taken together with Dandelion.
2. Red Clover Blossoms: This has proven to be one of the most effective fertility herbs for women. It is enriched with minerals, calcium, magnesium, protein and vitamins. Each of these helps in assisting the female body, calcium and magnesium each helps in promoting fertility. Minerals help to balance the levels of hormone, protein helps with overall health and vitamins work wonders for the uterus. Additionally, red clover blossoms also help in repairing the damage or scarring in the Fallopian tubes along with repairing “unexplained infertility”. This is one of the most effective fertility herbs for women over 40.
3. False Unicorn Root: This herb has myriad health benefits such as hormonal balance, amenorrhea, ovarian cysts and infertility. It helps in easing vaginal dryness and ovarian pain and is regarded extremely helpful when trying to get pregnant. False Unicorn Root is one of the best natural remedies to improve fertility in women.
4. Red Raspberry Leaf: This is a favorite fertility herb. It helps to tone the uterus thereby supporting to make it more appropriate for implantation and on the later stage also help in making contractions more effective at the time of labor. Enriched with minerals, vitamins and calcium, this herb helps to strengthen the lining of the uterine and also lengthen the luteal phase.
5. Chasteberry (Vitex): Popularly known as the female herb for its health benefits for women, Chasteberry helps in stimulating the pituitary gland that manages the progesterone and estrogen. It helps the body in balancing these important hormones. Taking Vitex regularly helps to improve fertility effectively. It is also beneficial during menopausal changes and normalizing female sex hormones. This is also one of the best natural remedies to improve fertility in women
No need to worry of infertility anymore with these natural herbal remedies.