MetalSucks Provides Beer Steel – Up to date July 9th, 2022
Oh gentleman, it is been a sizzling 2nd given that we did a supporter-driven beer metallic update. Fortunately, you dirtbags shipped, and we have a good line-up of boozin’ music for you now
Line up, crack ’em open…
- Leather Lung, “Road Soda” – We fucking Appreciate this band. Jason D. proposed “Ain’t Experience No Pain,” but we’re in enjoy with the new report, so that’s receiving our inclusion. Jason, crack open up a chilly one, we salute you.
- Heathen, “Goblin’s Blade” – Shit rips, we’re right here for it. Advised by Thunder Ace, who claimed we shouldn’t pay attention “before beer 4.” Ace, at the time you’re 3 beers deep, have a fourth on us.
- Kvelertak, “Mjød” – Classic. Advised by Matthieu B. Matty, down a horn of mead for us.
- Judas Priest, “Wild Nights, Sizzling & Nuts Days” – Sleazy, we like it. Prompt by Matt H. Matt, pour a tall boy on oneself.
- Shadows Slide, “A Public Execution” – Not a regular ingesting tune, but we’ll consider it. Prompt by Adam K. Adam, publicly execute a pint of Jim Beam.
- 13 Goats, “Return to Ruin” – Rips, we’re below for it. Suggested by Dave M. Dave, worship the porcelain god.
- Parthian, “Call of the Void” – We enjoy bands promoting their shit by way of this playlist. Parthian, if you never get tanked to this playlist tonight, you’re fucking posers.
- NinDjent0, “Green Fairy’s Fountain” – Nerds drink challenging. Recommended by Tela. Tela, shoot some absinthe.
- Die Toten Hosen, “Paradies” – No one beers up like the Germans. Instructed by Fara. Fara, pound a liter of Franziskaner.
All proper, that is it for now. Get fucked up tonight and send out us far more tips, and we’ll publish ’em up coming Saturday.